A CASA Flight Crew Licence is required to fly “VH- registered” General Aviation (and commercial) aircraft in Australia.

We aren’t shy in encouraging students new to aviation to progress through their initial training using Recreational aircraft – the substantial price saving being the main advantage. However, if you wish to have a career in aviation or fly in a less restricted environment (for example, with appropriate ratings: at night, in cloud under the IFR and so-on) you will need to move onto a FCL.

We have several clearly defined pathways to make this transition as easy as possible. The best part? All of your hours on NRAC Recreational aircraft will count towards your hours requirements.

Get in contact

Ready to take flight?

Your next step is to get in contact with us so we can setup a training platform tailored to you and your goals.

Get in contact